Low libido in men is a typical issue, with an expected one in three relational unions influenced somehow by low sex drive. Regardless of this reality, the issue is one of the hardest for men to recognize and discuss, as flawed generalizations exhibit men as continually ‘raring to go’ sexually. The reasons for low libido in men are partitioned by physical and psychological causes.
Physical causes :
- Alcoholism or drug abuse (the most common).
- Low testosterone levels.
- Diabetes or other major illness or disease.
- Prescribed drugs (especially anti-depressants and the prostate medication Proscar).
- Thyroid disease and tumours of the pituitary gland.
- Obesity (another common cause).
Psychological causes :
- Sexual performance anxiety.
- Depression (the most common).
- Overwork and stress.
- Financial anxiety or job insecurity.
- Conflicts over sexual identity.
One of solution, you can take a supplement for libido in men to support normal testosterone levels, like the proprietary supplement Herbal Ignite, which contains Tribulus Terrestris to improve sexual activity and muscular strength.